Wednesday, August 1, 2012

On the Road Aagin



It's kind of laughable that I'm actually doing another moving post...but I am. The great state of Alabama is calling my family so I suppose we must leave on yet another adventure.

Since my house is about to get all kinds of chaotic and we'll basically be living out of boxes and hotels for awhile, I'll be taking a blog break until Monday, August 14th.

When I come back be ready is all I've got to say. We'll be on a two week countdown for the Gearing Up to Get an Agent Blogfest/Pitch Contests.

Deana Barnhart
So get those pitches polished and sign up by clicking on the above button. So far we've got 9 agents and 6 small publishers participating in two different contests. It should be a blast!

It would be really great if you wanted to spread the word too:)

Until then!

21 comments:

Jennie Bennett said...

Can't wait! Good luck with the move :)

Emily R. King said...

Have a safe and fast move!

Jasmine Walt said...

Gawd, I feel like you just moved! Goodness! Well I hope Alabama is everything you're expecting. Oh, and I've just signed up for GUTGAA-- I'm soooo excited! And this will give me a kick in the butt to make sure my current WIP is finished by the time it comes around. Yay! :D

Connie B. Dowell said...

Have a good (well, as good as moving ever can be) move!

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Buy a house in a tornado free zone.

Ink in the Book said...

Safe travels. and I'll be moving in the future, on the opposite side of US than you, but all the same, it's moving.

VikLit said...

Good luck with the move!

Lara Schiffbauer said...

Good luck with the move! I'm excited about the fest - still need to get a button!

Angela Cothran said...

Living out of a box sucks! I feel your pain sister :)

Leigh Covington said...

OOH! Great button! And I hope the move is smooth :) We'll miss you!

Unknown said...

Wow. Moving. Yikes. I sure hope it all goes well and you can unpack and feel normal again soon. Have a safe trip! :-)

ilima said...

Good luck with the move, Deana. Hope everything runs smoothly!

Kelley Lynn said...

Oh, moving is so fun isn't it?? No? Well good luck my dear!!

Jaye Robin Brown said...

Moving AND a blogfest? Wow, you are a dynamo! Say hello to my home state.

Anonymous said...

Happy trails to you:-)

Leslie S. Rose said...

Ah, the smell of package sealing tape.

Kristin Rae said...

Hope all goes well with the move!!!

DMS said...

Good luck with the move. Hope everything goes as easily as it can! Stay cool. :)

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

DMS said...

Good luck with the move. Hope everything goes as easily as it can! Stay cool. :)

~Jess
http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com/

LisaAnn said...

Woohooo!! I will be thinking of you... Best of luck with the move!

Juliana L. Brandt said...

I've been thinking about you this past week. We moved last Sunday and I'm actually surprised by how much we've unpacked. So far things are going decently smoothly :)

I'm wishing you the best and sending you lots of positive thoughts!