Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gearin Up to Get an Agent Blog List and Blathering

If you haven't signed up for the Gearin' Up to Get an Agent Blogfest, now's your time!

I have put together a list of participants for the Gearin' Up to Get an Agent Blogfest for everyone.  So far we have 52 people entered and the number continues to grow! 

After today's post you can find the continually updated list to the left under the Pages section.  I figure now would be a great time to go ahead and get to know your fellow writing pals who signed up, follow them if you'd like, see what their about, build friendships, the choice is yours. 

As for the blogfest start date, we will be kicking things off here on the Fourth of July.  I know if you're in the US you may be busy setting off fireworks and all so don't worry, we're going to keep day one pretty low-key.  We'll basically do the sign-ups for the 'I Just Had to Ask...' portion of the fest and I will be giving further details. 

This is just a suggestion...If you want to stay up to date on when and how things will be happening you may want to sign up for email notifications which you can find on the right sidebar under the About Me section.

And as you check out your names and notice there is something you'd like to change, let me know and I will get it added.  I'd like to put the genre you write and any other links you may like to connect through, so let me know in the comments section here. 

It's not too late!  If you still want to sign up, you can.  Just go here,read what it's all about and sign up with your email and blog address in the comments section.  Then grab the button on the right sidebar and post it on your page.  Tada...you're entered!

And now I give you the names so far.  Drumroll please....



































fOIS in the City















 







Well folks, TWELVE DAYS left!  I hope you're getting ready!!

21 comments:

Lydia Kang said...

I can't wait to read these blog posts! This is a great thing you guys are doing for the writing community.

Emily R. King said...

Awesome! Thanks for doing all of this work. It's a lot, and I appreciate all of your efforts. Blogfest will rock!

Anita Grace Howard said...

Cool! I saw lots of names up there that I recognize! Good luck to everyone. :) This is one of the THE best blogfests I've ever seen. It's going to be fun to watch it all play out!

Juliana L. Brandt said...

Muahaha! I'm first! Lol, I can't wait to get this started. Thanks, Deana :)

Leslie S. Rose said...

Good juju to everyone. *throws confetti*

Unknown said...

Whew!! Okay, so... *grins sheepishly* I delayed in signing up because I couldn't figure out how to put the button on my blog.

But I've finally done it. Sign me up! :)

Unknown said...

I'm #2! Yay!! This will be tons o fun!

Deana said...

Lydia- Thanks so much! I really hope it will be great for everyone involved:)

Emily- It is lots work but it has been so much fun! I've met some pretty cool people along the way.

Anita- And you are THE best for saying that! Thanks for all the tweeting you've done for me:)

Juliana- It's all you girl, the first carries the load:) Just joshin' :)

Leslie- I'm with you!

Lora- So cool! I'm going to get you signed up:)

Robin- That's right! You were an early bird:) ANd I do hope it will be fun.

Lisa Gail Green said...

Wow! that sounds like a great blogfest. I love the support our community shows for each other. :D

Anonymous said...

Now it's getting exciting, thanks so much Deana!

parenting ad absurdum said...

Deana,this sounds awesome! I'm in the process of moving right now for the 4th time in 6 wks...at least this time we'll be staying long enough to unpack our boxes!! But when I grab a moment, I'm going to come back and read more!

mooderino said...

I've started following some of the blogs listed. I write mainstream adult fiction (is that a genre?) and am always happy to follow any writing related blogs. Just finished my latest revisions so ready to start putting it out there.

Looking forward to it!
mood
Moody Writing
@mooderino

Deana said...

I agree Lisa, we're like one big snuggly happy family!

Katherine- you're telling me. I danicing in my seat I'm getting so excited:)

parenting- goodness, it sounds like you need a break! You come back whenever you can breathe. I'll still be here:)

Moody- I'll put that down beside your name. I'm thrilled you are already visiting others:)

Michelle Fayard said...

Hi, Deana, my genres are historical YAs and nostalgic to quirky PBs.

My links/contact information are:

http://michellefayard.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/Michelle_Fayard

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michelle-Fayard/108119319277348

mefayard@yahoo.com

Thank you again for hosting this contest!

Michelle

Vicky Bruere said...

Hi Deana
My genres are picture books and middle grade novels.
I'm happy for you to add my email address too. It's vickybruere@yahoo.co.nz
Thanks for all your hard work. You're doing a fantastic job!
Vicky

Unknown said...

My genre is YA Fantasy. :)

Is there a linky list we can put in our posts to make blogfest navigation easier, or should we just link to this list?

Unknown said...

Deana,
My genres are MG sci-fi and YA Urban Fantasy.

This is such a blast! Thanks for the opportunity. Btw, I love that you call it a "snuggly family." How true!!

A.J. Locke said...

My genres are Adult Urban Fantasy and YA Fantasy

Christina Mercer said...

My genre is YA Fantasy

Nancy Thompson said...

If you could, add "adult thriller" next to my name. Thanks!

amber said...

I'd love to be added!
Amber Plante – YA/Adult paranormal adventure