Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Changes, Updates, and Blog Love

I know I don't usually blog on Tuesdays, but I just can't be contained.  The finishing touches for July's Blogorama are underway and I will be announcing the details next week!  That's right, do the dance...it's okay. 

Anyhoo, in other news...

There is going to be a slight change in this months 'Firsts Fridays'.  Agent Kathleen Rushall had to push back her interview from May 20th to June 24th, so filling in for her, and perfect for the job, is Lora Rivera!  She was an agent for the Claire Gerus Literary Agency and has recently stepped down to pursue her love of writing.  I can't wait for her to share the insight she has gained from working in the biz.  So be here Friday and hear it from one who knows.

Lastly, I want to apologize for being a slacker on awards.  I have been given three in the last couple of weeks and now I just want to say...awwwww, thanks!!!

I've got Firestarter by Prodigy screaming through my head with this award.  This  was given to me by Juliana Brandt over at I Aspire to be....  She is an aspiring author and blogs about some really fun things.  Check out her post today and see if you really know the definitions to some of the hard words we pepper our writing with to sound all smart and stuff.


 I was given this last award two times.  Once by the cool as ice Leslie Rose and the other by the ever addictive (her blog, not her, though she could be as well:)  Ashley Nixon.  Both gals are writers and I am lurving visiting their blogs!  You should too. 

 In the spirit of sharing the lub (as my three year old son would say), I now pass these awards on to:
Thanks for having such cool blogs!


Until next time...
Keep writing.  Keep learning.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!!! :))

Dawn Kurtagich said...

Wow!! Thanks so much!!!! :D

Debbie Maxwell Allen said...

I'll definitely be back on Friday! Thanks for the heads up!

~Debbie

Angela Scott said...

Ahh, I love awards! Thanks a bunch. You're so sweet and your blog is definitely versatile and on fire :)

~Angela

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

Congratulations on your awards. And THANK YOU for sharing the love, I mean lub!!! I'm so glad that I've found your blog. : )

Leslie S. Rose said...

Your awards are well deserved! Thanks for the mention. I'm so excited by your upcoming posts. How DO you do it?