Now, onto the update....
As I said in my beginning of the year goals post, I am determined to get my tail in shape this year and rid my life of Writer's Butt. I am under the impression that being accountable to you all is going to help me reach my goal.
It has been 26 days and here is what I've done:
- Joined Weight Watchers (I have actually been a member for awhile, but was horrible at doing it. Now I'm better!
- Started working out. I'm trying mix it up be doing some P90X, Dance 2 and Adventures on the Kinect and cleaning. And I do this BEFORE I start my writing.
- Eating smaller portions.
By doing those things I have LOST 8.2 POUNDS!!!
I'm feeling pretty good. Nope it isn't Biggest Loser numbers or anything, but it is coming off which makes me feel better every time my butt plops in the writing chair.
What about you? Are you trying to rid your life of Writer's Butt? If so, what are you doing? How is it going? What about other goals, how are they coming along?
Before I say adios for the weekend I want to thank all of those who helped me out and encouraged me through the crappy synopsis. I also want to give Sharon Bayliss and Robin Weeks a shout out and a big thanks for both giving me the Kreative Blogger award! You two are slammin' in my book:)
Now for 6 random things about me (some of these may be repeats so I'm sorry if you've heard them before...
1) When I was a child I lived in a tent with my dad for about 6 months.
2) I was attacked by my brothers big dog and my husband--then boyfriend--saved me and was attacked. To this day both of us have scars and nerve damage in our arms.
3) I've moved way more times than I can count. 30 times give or take is what I'm thinking.
4) A brown recluse bit me when I was a teenager and I almost lost my leg.
5) I was a baton twirler for the Tennessee Twirlers when I was a kid and made the state team in Tennessee and we got to travel and perform all over.
6) My great uncle was in the Guinness Book of World Record for pulling a train with his teeth. No lie!
And I'm passing this award on to just a few of my favorite bloggers out there (I wish I could pick you all!):