Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

I will be hard at work making schedules for the week 2 story chain which I will be posting tomorrow.  So for today, I won't be posting--well, unless you count this little blurb about why I won't be posting. 

If you are signed up for the story chain, meet me here tomorrow for the deets.

If you aren't signed up for week 2 of the blogfest and you want to be, go here and get to it.

If you have no clue what the heck I'm talking about, go here, learn about, it and if you love it, sign up and get started.

Until next time...
Keep writing. Keep learning.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to all the fun!

Alleged Author said...

Can't wait!

Deana said...

Me too guys! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with:)

Unknown said...

Sounds like good times ahead for you. Good luck.
http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/