Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hey Ya'll! Yep, I'm from the south:) Just wanted to put a quick post up reminding everyone that tomorrow is V-day and of course the It's Getting Hot in Here Blogfest! It's gonna be spicy:)

Also, the second round of Cupid's Bouncer Judging is beginning and I would so love it if you wanted to pop over to my post (#65) and leave me a loverly comment. Also, let me know if your in it and I'll do the same for you.

And finally, in other contest news, Melodie's agent contest at Forever Rewrighting is beginning today too! So check it out:)

9 comments:

T.D. McFrost said...

A happy Monday to you too Deana! ^_^

Kelley Lynn said...

Popping over to Cupids right now :)

Loree Huebner said...

Happy Monday and good writing!

Unknown said...

Oh I'm glad you made it in that contest! One of my friends was like a second too late :(
Still, GOOD LUCK, and I hope you have a lovely V-day tomorrow!! <3

Jeremy Bates said...

Happy Hearts Day! :)

Jeigh said...

Thanks for the links!

Alleged Author said...

Going to check out your post!

Jasmine Walt said...

AUGH! I'm so jealous you not only got in, but made it past the bouncers! Also really excited for you. Hope you get some requests from those agents! :D

Leslie S. Rose said...

Whoo Hoo for making it into the contest. *Doin' the wave*